fot

Re: VIR results and pictures posted!

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: VIR results and pictures posted!
From: Larry Young <cartravel@pobox.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2004 10:52:56 -0500
For those who weren't at VIR and are trying to interpret the results,
you should know that the Triumph race was the only time the track was
damp.  There was a light drizzle that started just before we went out.
The track didn't seem too bad at first, but it got worse as the race
progressed, then better for the last lap.  I'm sure the outcome would
have been different on a dry track, but that's racing.  The weekend was
absolutely wonderful.  It was hotter than blazes on Friday, but overcast
with moderate temperatures on Saturday and Sunday.  The track was a
whole lot of fun and the facilities superb.  Most of all, it was so nice
that our car ran without a hitch all weekend and was even reasonably
competitive - a nice contrast to Mid-Ohio.  I enjoyed having a chance to
meet some of you and hangout.

Will the results be posted at mylaps.com?  I haven't seen them there yet.
Larry Young
Forever Young Racing