fot

Re: Accusump plumbing

To: "Joe Boruch" <jaboruch@netzero.net>, <vinttr4@geneseo.net>
Subject: Re: Accusump plumbing
From: "Bob Davis" <rdavis4@cfl.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2004 06:44:33 -0400
You can apply the KISS principle. If you run a remote oil filter or screen,
tap into one of the oil lines. Saves you the effort of tapping the block.
The accusump comes with plumbing scheme instructions outling which line to
use and where to install the one way valve. 8 is more than adequate 10 is
even better.

Bob