fot

Re: oil cooler cutout/grill

To: marshall@nefcom.net
Subject: Re: oil cooler cutout/grill
From: "Joe Boruch" <jaboruch@netzero.net>
Date: Mon, 2 Aug 2004 01:45:51 GMT
I don't know what you are driving, but in my TR3A I have oil coolers mounted on
both sides of the radiator (actually on brackets on the inner fenders).  They
were that way when I bought the car and they work well, so I have left them
there.  Joe(B)

-- "Don Marshall" <marshall@nefcom.net> wrote:
I guess it's time to move the oil cooler from inside the radiator shroud
down to the valance where everyone else seems to have theirs.  Before I
start cutting, is there a source for premade grills or do we all just
use hardware store screening?   Also, once the hole is cut, is there any
tried and true mounting technique or do we just figure it out from
scratch?  I suspect someone on FOT has done lots of these before.

Thanks, Don

The best thing to hit the Internet in years - NetZero HiSpeed!
Surf the Web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!