fot

Re: Interesting message

To: <fot@Autox.Team.Net>, "Bill Babcock" <BillB@bnj.com>
Subject: Re: Interesting message
From: <triumph_marx@freenet.de>
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2004 07:48:01 +0200
Hi Bill,

I tried the LED gauges, but they are too slow in displaying. The volt meter
ist more precise.

For normal running I use 650-780mV (lambda 0,97) . Full throttle should be <
830mV (lambda 0,9-0,95). lambda 1 = 400mV (gap from 300-600mV is Lambda 1
but too lean to drive)
The spark plugs have a light brown color.

Chris