fot

Re: Remembrance Day.

To: wgrosenbach@juno.com, brad.kahler@141.com
Subject: Re: Remembrance Day.
From: BillDentin@aol.com
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2004 10:57:23 EST
In a message dated 11/10/2004 10:50:42 PM Central Standard Time,
wgrosenbach@juno.com writes:

> Subj:Re: Remembrance Day.
> Date:11/10/2004 10:50:42 PM Central Standard Time
> From:wgrosenbach@juno.com
> To:brad.kahler@141.com
> CC:fot@Autox.Team.Net
> Sent from the Internet
>

> To all who have served in any branch of our military, at any time in our
> history.
> Thank you for your efforts, service and sacrifice.
> You have made America what it is.

Amen to that.

To make LONG TOWs seem shorter, I always rent audio books at my local
library.  On my way to and from MOSPORT last year, my grandson and I listened
to two
by Tom Brokaw.  They were THE GREATEST GENERATION and its sequel, THE GREATEST
GENERATION SPEAKS.  Both will bring a lump to your throat.  The latter is the
better of the two, which is a selection of letters Tom Brokaw got from
veterans and their families after the first book.

Highly recommended, and especially today.

Bill Dentinger