fot

Re: Camping At Road Atlanta

To: BillDentin@aol.com, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Camping At Road Atlanta
From: WEmery7451@aol.com
Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2005 12:33:48 EST
<< We just came back from a five week drive around the South.  We saw many
showers, and even a few bath tubs.  >>

 How does one get 'off' for five weeks?  Or were you working?  I pay hell
arranging a four day racing week end.  Actually long week ends are easy for me,
but I would have great difficulty being gone a whole week.  Wife Shirley and I
are in the process of closing our 'Ma & Pa masonry' business (after thirty
years).

 Maybe then.  We'll see.

 Many showers?  Really?  Even some bath tubs?>>

It is called retirement (unemployment).  Now all of my racing money and
wrenching time is going up in smoke.  You better keep working.  It is cheeper.

The showers and bathtubs were all in motels.  I didn't drive around in the
country, knocking on doors, and asking people if they had showers and bath tubs.