fot

Re: cam timing

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: cam timing
From: "Brad Kahler" <brad.kahler@141.com>
Date: Sun, 06 Mar 2005 12:24:22 -0600
I can attest to one of those incidents where Russ timed a cam in the
padock!  It was kinda nice having Kas and Russ there to help the rookie
mechanic out when he so desperately needed help!

Without their help Susan wouldn't have been able to run a Mosport in
2003.
 Thanks!!!

Brad
Susan's chief mechanic.