fot

RE: sway bar

To: "'yellowandgreen@comcast.net'" <yellowandgreen@comcast.net>,
Subject: RE: sway bar
From: Bill Babcock <BillB@bnj.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2005 16:45:15 -0800
You can do that, but it's usually easier to move the mounting point inward
on the bar to get the effect of a heavier bar. And yes, it's  the same
reason that the little kid moves to the farthest away seat on the teeter
totter and the fat kid moves in. Less leverage equals heavier bar.

Bill Babcock
Babcock & Jenkins