fot

FOT shirts.

To: "FOT" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: FOT shirts.
From: "Martin Sukey" <mjsukey@eriecoast.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2005 18:31:59 -0500
Just a reminder folks that there is less than two weeks left to get your
shirt orders in to me.  There wont be any stock to buy from, Ted is making
up what we order, no more, so ifn you want a shirt get the order placed.
I am not sure I will have access to the internet for the next week so if you
email me and I dont reply dont fret, I will get caught up next Friday.

Thanks,

Marty Sukey