fot

Re: Kill Switches

To: "Larry Young" <cartravel@pobox.com>,
Subject: Re: Kill Switches
From: "Bill Sohl" <billsohl@mindspring.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2005 09:50:55 -0400
Larry,

You got it right.  Additionally, while the alternator may still be connected
to the battery, hitting your kill switch (assuming its otherwise like a
master
hot lead disconnect to ignition, etc) opens the ignition...no
ignition...engine shuts down...alternator stops spinning.  All this takes
only a second or so.

Cheers,
Bill Sohl