fot

Re: European GP (not LBC)

To: jrhill@chorus.net, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: European GP (not LBC)
From: BillDentin@aol.com
Date: Mon, 30 May 2005 09:57:41 EDT
In a message dated 05/29/2005 1:36:09 PM Central Daylight Time,
jrhill@chorus.net writes:

> Something of a contrast to the "Danika (I can't help it if I'm pretty)

Jim:

You wouldn't understand.  Danica and I have had to deal with that all of our
lives.  It's not easy being pretty.

Anyway...she is a hell of a driver.  Born in nearby Beloit, WI.  Done laps at
our own BLACKHAWK FARMS.  I sure hope she can handle the 'media frenzy' (for
the sake of open wheel motorsports in the USofA).  That has got to impact her
focus and concentration.  And like I say, she's a hell of a racer...'the real
deal'.

Bill (Damdinger)