fot

Re: European GP (not LBC)

To: "BOB KRAMER" <rkramer3@austin.rr.com>, "Rocky Entriken"
Subject: Re: European GP (not LBC)
From: emanteno@comcast.net
Date: Mon, 30 May 2005 16:00:41 +0000
-------------- Original message from Bob Kramer--------------

> Great time to be a race fan.
And then are those of us who got to spend time in person at the race track this
weekend. FOT Dennis Delap was running his TR3 at a new track outside Joliet,
IL. on Sunday. FOT's Tom Strange, Ernie Husmann, and myself were also in
attendance Sunday without our cars. Dennis has done a nice job of repairing the
damage from his close MG encounter at Road Atlanta, but he did leave the
Darlington Stripe in place. Made the others fearful of him on the track.
;-)
This new track is one of 2 circuits built as part of the Autobahn, a country
club for racers. They can run both courses at the same time, or make 1 big
circuit out of the whole thing. I think the concept is patterned after VIR.
It's a nice place, and Dennis enjoyed the track, and we enjoyed being there.
Irv