fot

Re: European GP (not LBC)

To: Jerry Barr <jerrybarr@charter.net>
Subject: Re: European GP (not LBC)
From: Susan Kahler <spitfiresuz@141.com>
Date: Mon, 30 May 2005 19:16:31 -0500
Hey, I've seen Bill in a bikini, and... oh, ooops --wasn't supposed to
say anything about that... sorry, Bill!

No, just kidding, all I can say about Danica is YOU GO, GIRL!!!!!!!!!!
It is so nice to see a woman getting ahead by using her skill and not
just her looks.  She started in karts at age 10 and was wearing out the
tires on the Mustang her parents got her at 16 every couple hundred
miles, then went to Europe for several years to build her background and
get the training she needed.  She is very lucky to have parents who
understood the sport and encouraged her participation.  I am really glad
she did not win the Indy this year, however, since that would have
touched off a firestorm of controversy about the weight differential and
she would have not enjoyed a good, clean victory.  Fourth is EXTREMELY
respectable, especially for a rookie, and I will root for her to win
next year after she shows everyone she's not just a fluke.  She did come
into the Indy 12th in the IRL point standings (GO, GIRL!!).

The only thing I am sad about is the 32 other poor drivers who didn't
even make the news buzz before the race...

Keep Triumphing,
Susan         :)