fot

RE: European GP (not LBC)

To: "'Susan Kahler'" <spitfiresuz@141.com>,
Subject: RE: European GP (not LBC)
From: "Joe Curry" <spitlist@cox.net>
Date: Mon, 30 May 2005 18:06:18 -0700
As David Hobbs said on Wind Tunnel last night, Danica has everything
going for her that all successful drivers have, including: A great Team,
Great Cars, good skills and a fair amount of luck.  The fact that she
grew up driving all sorts of things in competition completes the
package.

One suggestion is that perhaps we will find her some day in F1.  I, for
one would like to see that.  For once there will be a driver as
attractive as the girls holding up umbrellas!  :)

Joe C.