fot

Re: Pertronix Ignitor

To: "FOT" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Pertronix Ignitor
From: "rob" <19to1tr6@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 1 Jun 2005 22:46:06 -0400
I ran the same ignitor for 3 seasons with no problems. I did screw it up
once and lost all the magnets from the  wheel  I puuled it off the dis. post
and they scattered  but manage to collect them all and putem back in   but
lost spark on to pistons  so  I re did the mangnet aray and kept the
polarity in the same direction  and it worked out fine.    rob