fot

Re: J-type overdrive

To: cartravel@pobox.com, 58tr3a@videotron.ca
Subject: Re: J-type overdrive
From: WEmery7451@aol.com
Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2005 13:39:35 EDT
cartravel@pobox.com writes:

<< My experience is primarily with the A type. I sometimes have problems
 getting them to work after a rebuild (no pressure).  I've thought it may
 take some time for the air to work out of the system.  I'm rebuilding
 one right now and plan to try priming the pump by squirting oil into it.
 Larry Young

This response is probably too elementary to be of any use.  I found two of my
overdrives with a flat spots worn on the pump rollers.  If this were true, I
imagine that you would have seen it.