fot

RE: WATKINS GLEN

To: Bill Babcock <BillB@bnj.com>
Subject: RE: WATKINS GLEN
From: "Robert M. Lang" <lang@isis.mit.edu>
Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2005 11:14:30 -0400 (EDT)
On Thu, 16 Jun 2005, Bill Babcock wrote:

> I may have the name wrong, but wasn't there a guy named Prather at the Mitty
> driving an MGB. If I am wrong, who was driving that yellow car that was for
> sale?

The son Jesse Prather was driving at the Mitty. Kent was also there, but I
didn't see him driving.

FWIW, Kent Prather is also a Triumph guy, he was at VTR 2004 in his Chevy
V8 powered Stag. Off topic - one my favorite pictures that I shot at VTR
was Kent Prather talking to Bob Tullius (who "just happened to stop by for
the car show"). Thanks, IRV! I think the picture made it into the TVT mag.
Thanks MIKE!

rml
Voice:617-253-7438    FAX: 617-258-9535        |  Cell: xxx-xxx-xxxx