fot

Re: WATKINS GLEN

To: "Bill Babcock" <BillB@bnj.com>, "'joe dirt'"
Subject: Re: WATKINS GLEN
From: "David Talbott" <dtalbott@archrepro.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2005 07:48:44 -0700
Bill:

I think Prather was the lad in a silver-ish MGB, not the blazingly fast
yellow car.  Having noticed Prather's inside rear tire slip as he made a
slight turn off of his pre-grid slot, I later queried him about his
differential.  He responded that "Oh yeah, welded diff's are all we've run
for years - they're cheap and consistent",  which caused me to think that he
might be a younger member of the Prather clan, as he didn't appear to be old
enough to have been racing "for years."

Dave