fot

Re: securing thrust washers

To: Gt6steve@AOL.COM
Subject: Re: securing thrust washers
From: Ted Schumacher <tedtsimx@bright.net>
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2005 12:58:54 -0400
Steve, makeup brass pins. These are then "driven into pre-drilled holes.
 As teh t/w wears down, the crank may contact the brass pin.  Since it
is brass, and much softer than the thrust surface ont eh crank. the
crank will not be harmed.  BTW, end float should be around.004"  Ted

--
Ted Schumacher
tedtsimx@bright.net