fot

Re: BRIC -- Huge pile-up!

To: BillDentin@aol.com, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: BRIC -- Huge pile-up!
From: joe dirt <oldskooling@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2005 08:57:35 -0700 (PDT)
Bill, here is a link to the discussion on that forum..
http://www.coloradoscca.org/prodcar/viewtopic.php?t=4702&start=0

Also mentioning Don Brick's incident. I'm am SURE stuff like that was happening
in a lot of the race groups. Good the hear it was just minor fender damage.
Carnarge like this is more akin to SCCA SS classes, not vintage racing. This is
just nuts!

-Bob Adams

BillDentin@aol.com wrote:
In a message dated 07/18/2005 9:59:37 AM Central Daylight Time,