fot

RE: Concours Competitions among Triumphs

To: "'Bill Sohl'" <billsohl@mindspring.com>, <Editorgary@aol.com>,
Subject: RE: Concours Competitions among Triumphs
From: "Don Carter" <don@carterdesignassociates.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2005 10:42:19 -0500
Gary,
We have written such an article for our local club's newsletter, The
Bluebonnet of the Texas Triumph Register. It uses the 400 point, 4 part
judging category system that has been adopted by the Vintage Triumph
Register.  If you would like a copy please email back to me off FOT line and
with some credit footnoted to The Bluebonnet, and a quick approval of the
authors, I'm sure I could send it to you.  We're all in this for fun and to
preserve the marque.

Don W. Carter, AIA
Carter Design Associates
6213 Skyline Dr., Suite 100