fot

RE: TR3 rack & pinion

To: "'Fubog1@aol.com'" <Fubog1@aol.com>, Herald948@aol.com, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: TR3 rack & pinion
From: Bill Babcock <BillB@bnj.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2005 11:54:18 -0700
Absolutely right.

I think when you're fiddling with suspension, you need to make the effort as
simple as you can, but no simpler. A lot of the folks I talk to about racing
suspension use thumb rules and simplifications that are so far off, that
they are not even wrong.

It doesn't seem that hard to me, but it does take some digging to understand
what's going on. there must be a reason that no one has written a good book
on suspension modification. I think I have every book available on the
subject, and I've never found one that was comprehensive and comprehensible.
.

  _____