fot

Re: TR3 rack & pinion

To: "Bill Babcock" <BillB@bnj.com>, <Fubog1@aol.com>, <m-syork@comcast.net>,
Subject: Re: TR3 rack & pinion
From: "Charly Mitchel" <charly@mitchelplumbing.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2005 09:31:29 -0700
Since I put PI on my TR6 I've been looking @ a lot of injection on race
cars.  I've noticed the Ferrari V-12 injectors were pointed upwards in the
throttle bodies.  This was a 330 SP I think, I might be wrong with the model
designation.
I've always been amazed at the technology on the F1 cars and just try to
imagine what it would take to drive one.  Michael Andretti couldn't handle
it after he switched from Indy to F1.
Charly