fot

RE: Engine won't run

To: "'Randall'" <ryoung@navcomtech.com>, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Engine won't run
From: Bill Babcock <BillB@bnj.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Aug 2005 12:33:11 -0700
Nope. Less leakage is better. I did a quick Google search and didn't come up
with much.

If you can't find a automotive coil/condenser checker then what you need is
a high voltage DC power supply and a milliammeter (preferably a DMM on the
Amps scale because you are going to peg the meter initially). You apply the
voltage to the capacitor with the meter in series. The meter pegs until the
condenser (capacitor) charges, and then shows some leakage current. The less
the better.