fot

RE: Hmmm...

To: "'Mark J. Bradakis'" <mjb@autox.team.net>, <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Hmmm...
From: "Joe Curry" <spitlist@cox.net>
Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2005 11:41:59 -0700
Maybe some of the complaint letters have gotten the point across that he
has driven the former "Club" in a direction that has made it less of a
club and more of a corporation all the while becoming less sensitive to
the needs of the members.

Joe C.

P.S. I am sure you would do a much better job than he has!  You have my
vote of confidence!