fot

Re: Hmmm...

To: <BillDentin@aol.com>, <lang@isis.mit.edu>, <REK46@aol.com>
Subject: Re: Hmmm...
From: "David Talbott" <dtalbott@archrepro.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2005 09:36:25 -0700
Certain topics are bound to elicit responses from certain individuals on
this list.  I can pretty much guess what kind of bait Babcock will rise to -
not that he's all that selective.  Uncle Jack, of course, will be much more
likely to show up in response to a question that he can answer in a well
considered, but quite predictably, with his statement-of-fact manner; the
polar moment of inertia calculation type stuff.  This one, on the other
hand, had Damdinger written all over it, although you never know what his
angle may be or if you'll blow your coffee all over the computer screen, as
has happened to me on a couple of occasions.  It's never dull.

DT