fot

RE: Front Mounting Plate-TR3/4 Engine

To: "'TeriAnn Wakeman'" <twakeman@razzolink.com>, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Front Mounting Plate-TR3/4 Engine
From: Bill Babcock <BillB@bnj.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Sep 2005 09:19:15 -0700
Not to mention the appearance advantages. My wife got diagnosed with type
II, immediately lost 60 pounds and exercises every day. She was 15 years
younger than me to begin with, but now she looks twenty five years younger.
I got a trophy wife without giving up 70 percent of my net worth. What a
deal!