fot

Re: anybody else seen this?

To: EDWARD BARNARD <edwardbarnard@prodigy.net>
Subject: Re: anybody else seen this?
From: Michael Porter <portermd@zianet.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2005 06:22:07 -0600
EDWARD BARNARD wrote:

>Okay guys, you know you're all gearheads when you start to over analyze his
>mechanics and forget what he's trying to say about the woman. Of course, I'm
>not sure if I'd be interested in a woman that had two Strombergs in her
>blouse. Unless of course they were twin "75's" perched atop a nicely built-up
>flathead stuffed into a '49 Kurtis Craft midget. Pardon me I have to leave
>now.

Ummm, since I have multiple degrees in English literature, a lapsed
master mechanic's license and have owned one Triumph or another for
almost forty years (with the first a `63 Spitfire), I felt entitled to
comment on this year's Bulwer-Litton award winner on more than just his
literary merits (limited though they may be). :)

One just has to comment on the obvious, sometimes, after all. :)

Cheers.

--
Michael D. Porter
Roswell, NM

Never let anyone drive you crazy when you know it's within walking distance....