fot

Re: anybody else seen this?

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: anybody else seen this?
From: herald948@aol.com
Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2005 10:17:11 -0400
-----Original Message-----
From: EDWARD BARNARD <edwardbarnard@prodigy.net>

Okay guys, you know you're all gearheads when you start to over analyze
his
mechanics and forget what he's trying to say about the woman. Of
course, I'm not
sure if I'd be interested in a woman that had two Strombergs in her
blouse.
Unless of course they were twin "75's" perched atop a nicely built-up
flathead
stuffed into a '49 Kurtis Craft midget. Pardon me I have to leave now.

======
"75's"? Nah. Nothing less than Stromberg 97's for me...and maybe Ardun
heads.... Oh wait, this is FoT and not Ford. Never mind. ;-)

--Andy  Mace

*Mrs Irrelevant: Oh, is it a jet?
*Man: Well, no ... It's not so  much of a jet, it's more your, er,
Triumph Herald engine with  wings.
 -- Cut-price Airlines Sketch, Monty Python's Flying Circus  (22)

Check out the North American Triumph Sports 6 (Vitesse 6) and Triumph
Herald Database at its new URL: <http://triumph-herald.us>