fot

Re: anybody else seen this?

To: edwardbarnard@prodigy.net
Subject: Re: anybody else seen this?
From: BillDentin@aol.com
Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2005 10:41:10 EDT
In a message dated 09/20/2005 6:28:47 AM Central Daylight Time,
edwardbarnard@prodigy.net writes:

> The guy's mechanics are as atrocious as the writing. :) The
> carburetors don't sit on top of the manifold--they're on the end of it.
> None of the Spits came with dual Strombergs. The damper knobs don't
> require adjustment, and carburetors wouldn't be in chapter seven of the
> shop manual....
>
> Nexxxxxttttt? :)

Ed:

You need to cut the Liberal Arts people some slack.  It's called 'artistic
license.'

Bill

PS - Mike Jackson's wife is an English Teacher, and she loved it.  She quoted
Mike as saying, the writer should have used a TR and Suus.  Mike knows about
that kind of stuff, and I agree his metaphor would be better.