fot

Re: EP @ runnoffs

To: Mike Munson <fasttrs@mindspring.com>
Subject: Re: EP @ runnoffs
From: Ted Schumacher <tedtsimx@bright.net>
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2005 08:24:57 -0400
Actually, Sam took the lead on the last lap but was tapped and went off
course.  Held onto it and made it to 3rd.  What a week-end.  700+
entries.  We were there for 8 straight days.  If you didn't go, you
missed an amazing event.  Be sure to watch the Spped channel.  Ted

--
Ted Schumacher
tedtsimx@bright.net