fot

RE: Starters

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Starters
From: "Henry Frye" <henry@henryfrye.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Jan 2006 07:29:40 -0500
I am still using the same starter that came with my car when I bought it in
'99. I assumed it was one of Ted's.

I don't know how hard it was used before I bought the car, but from what I
have heard my car was not exactly known for seeing lots of track time!   ;-)

In the last 6 seasons I have worked that starter very hard, especially with
hot start issues, and it just keeps on going and going...