fot

Boring Liners-Sharing Info & Experience

To: gasket.works@gte.net
Subject: Boring Liners-Sharing Info & Experience
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2006 11:08:06 EST
Exactly Mordy,  I see taking this a step further with an expanding collet or
some other mechanical advantage to stabilize the skirt.

Great time spent with your son....my dad had me working on old tractor
engines at a very young age.  He would be proud of me now, but wouldnt
understand that those old lumps travel at 120+ MPH.

My son Sean was handed a wrench at a very young age during the removal
of TR4A tranny. You guys dont hear much from him, but he is heavily
involved and a very fine driver of #197.