fot

Re: [FOT] 4Cyl Tractor engine liner height

To: Bill DeWar <pcdelux@worldnet.att.net>
Subject: Re: [FOT] 4Cyl Tractor engine liner height
From: Bill Babcock <BillB@bnj.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Jun 2006 13:39:50 -1000
It doesn't sound that bad. the head might be bowed as well. I'd
certainly check that. I'd also use copper wire to o-ring the liners.
I've found that a cheap hot glue gun works better than crazy glue and
way better than solder. You want to use dead soft copper wire. I've
used a lot of different thicknesses but somethng about .010 to .020
should be fine.