fot

[FOT] RE: An interesting biofuel calculation

To: BillB@bnj.com, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [FOT] RE: An interesting biofuel calculation
From: <greenman62@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2006 12:48:33 +0000
INteresting!

I don't think there will be one solution to the energy issue. It's gonna
take, as the old commercial used to say, "...a combination of
ingredients..."

If we really got serious,  could you imagine what a fraction of what we're
wasting in "treasure" and "blood" in Iraq would do for a program like the
JFK space program... only this one for energy?

I even like the idea of photovoltaics too. The price to produce them is
coming down almost yearly... and the sun is shining somewhere all the time.

Greg

Greg Petrolati Champaign, Illinois