fot

[FOT] Rear Spring and Shackle Bushing Kit

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [FOT] Rear Spring and Shackle Bushing Kit
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Sat, 1 Jul 2006 14:13:16 EDT
Semi-Commercial Message:

Fifteen years ago, I came up with bushing kit made of brass. In building my
TR project, I put together another kit with some improvements.

I sent one to Mark York for his use, and now wonder if others might be
interested. If you guys are interested, I might go to the street guys next.

I have a picture of the kit, if you want to see it.

I can produce and assemble the kit in volume for about $30 per kit.  It would
take about 25 kits to make it worthwhile to go through the exercise, once,
but I would do it and perhaps be ready to ship by September.

Whaddya think?

Joe (A)