fot

RE: [FOT] Rear Spring and Shackle Bushing Kit

To: <N197TR4@cs.com>, <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: [FOT] Rear Spring and Shackle Bushing Kit
From: "Mark York" <m-syork@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 4 Jul 2006 09:59:05 -0700
Full-Commercial Message:
I installed the kit last week along with some bronze bushings I had made for
the front spring eye; it's quick and easy to install. It's probably nothing
like adding a panhard rod but I think this is a poor (or lazy) mans option
to tighten things up a bit at the rear. I'll be testing it at the SCCA
Vintage grid at Bremerton Raceway in 3 weeks.
Mark