fot

Re: [FOT] Street TR5 Questions

To: "SHANE Ingate" <hottr6@hotmail.com>, <timmurph@fastbytes.com>
Subject: Re: [FOT] Street TR5 Questions
From: "Bill Sohl" <billsohl@mindspring.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2006 09:38:46 -0400
Shane's suggestion will do for a street car but should
be tempered with the reality that it is still not a legit
TR5 by virtue of manufacture VIN number, chassis
number, engine number, etc.

Similar owner rebadging/refitting has been going
on in the pony car arena (regular Pontiacs made into GTOs,
etc.) with mixed acceptance by the overall car collector
hobby.  Remember too that if it were to be put up for sale,
it can't legally be sold as an original TR5 which will
definetly impact its true value and potential sale price.

Cheers,
Bill Sohl