fot

RE: [FOT] Garage question: No Triumph content

To: Joe Curry <spitlist@cox.net>,
Subject: RE: [FOT] Garage question: No Triumph content
From: EDWARD BARNARD <edwardbarnard@prodigy.net>
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2006 05:59:16 -0700 (PDT)
Joe: Actually you are correct! If you don't feel like buying one of the CO2
repellers, which do work wonderfully, eat garlic. When I was in the Army they
did an experiment with us ( no, our goverment would never do that!) using
vitamin B12, which garlic contains. They had us take B12 in mega-doses, and,
after just a few days the little flying vermin hated us. When you sweat your
body secretes an odor that they hate, but that humans can't smell. Garlic
contains large amounts of B vitamins, but taken in large doses will repell
everything. The nice thing about B vitamins is that they are water soluble and
are not retained in the body like A and D so they cause no damage; excess is
just sent out through the waste. So Shane, get yourself a big bottle of B
vitamins and send those buggers after your unsuspecting neighbor who you may
not like anyway. Thanks - Ed

Joe Curry <spitlist@cox.net> wrote:   GARLIC!

No wait, that's for Vampires. Maybe it will work on other blood suckers as
well.

Joe C.