fot

Re: [FOT] Garage question: No Triumph content

To: "SHANE Ingate" <hottr6@hotmail.com>, <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [FOT] Garage question: No Triumph content
From: "Bob Davis" <rdavis4@cfl.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 29 Jul 2006 16:38:33 -0400
I had the same problem here in Florida and forget about working after dark.
The lights attracted every fying critter in the county. The garage is 2 car
and is the workshop and the door is always open. My solution was to install
a full width screen door with four panels on rollers. No more flying bugs
and no more bug spray on the skin. It was the best $400 I ever spent.

Bob