fot

Re: [FOT] Speaking of Konis

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [FOT] Speaking of Konis
From: Dave Riddle <dave@microworks.net>
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2006 19:22:13 -0700
>Maybe I'll just go ahead, see if I can't free up the one, get some rattle
>can of red spray paint....
>
>--Andy   Mace

Sounds like you are a student of the Burt Munro (World's Fastest
Indian) school of race vehicle maintenance.  For those that have not
seen here is Burt's idea of a racing slick.

1. Take old tire
2. Acquire kitchen craving knife from next door lady (without her knowledge)
3. Cut the remaining tread from the tire
4. Use can of Kiwi brand black shoe polish and a rag to fill in the cracks.
5. Mount to old motorcycle without brakes or chute.
6. Drive said bike to over 200 mph.

If it worked for Burt I'm sure a can of Krylon should work for some Koni's.

Hmmm... Kiwi, Krylon, Koni's.  Sounds a little suspicious to me.