fot

RE: [FOT] Cannon Mk1-need info on this car.

To: "'CHARLES DELAUER'" <budscars@msn.com>, billsohl@mindspring.com,
Subject: RE: [FOT] Cannon Mk1-need info on this car.
From: Bill Babcock <BillB@bnj.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Aug 2006 09:10:25 -0700
I probably have some pictures of the Blue and White Cannon Special bearing
down on Peyote. We raced in the same class a couple of times. I was always
scared to have anything go wrong in front of him because the car looks like
it's made out of concrete. It would turn Peyote back into road signs and
beer cans.

At this year's Portland Historics there was another Cannon Special, probably
an earlier car, looked like a giant 1/4 midget (oxymoronic, but accurate). I
didn't get a chance to talk with the guys to see if it's the same Cannon.