fot

Re: [FOT] Clutch slave cylinder

To: triosan@gmail.com, m-syork@comcast.net
Subject: Re: [FOT] Clutch slave cylinder
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Wed, 9 Aug 2006 22:10:54 EDT
BTW, While Jan & I were in Dallas recently, Herman indicated that he has a
T-10 Tranny with five speeds that closely replicates the close ratio gearbox
ratios we use.

He is going to the R & D to adapt it to the Triumphs.

Not that this would be legal to every sanctioning body, I find it very
interesting.

Joe (A)