fot

Re: [FOT] Thoughts on a TR tow vehicle

To: "Mark J. Bradakis" <mjb@autox.team.net>, <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [FOT] Thoughts on a TR tow vehicle
From: "Bill Sohl" <billsohl@mindspring.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2006 06:58:44 -0400
It can probably pull a good amount of weight.  The questions
as to an appropriate tow vehicle have more to do with the
weight of the tow vehicle vs what is being towed and the
issue of tongue weight om the rear bumper/hitch.

You can probably get away with am open trailer with a
TR on it, but that's alll I'd want toi consider.

Cheers,
Bill Sohl