fot

Re: [FOT] Thoughts on a TR tow vehicle

To: "'Mark J. Bradakis'" <mjb@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [FOT] Thoughts on a TR tow vehicle
From: Susan Kahler <spitfiresuz@141.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2006 06:50:27 -0500
We have a 1963 Dodge Custom 880 with 383 V-8 and push-button
transmission that we seriously considered using for a tow vehicle. It's
about the size of the Queen Mary and has an enormous trunk as well. We
ended up getting a Dodge Dakota with the small V-8 and a topper, but
still have the 880 waiting in the wings...

Susan and Brad :)

--
*** PCMCIA  People Cant Memorize Computer Industry Acronyms ***