fot

[FOT] Empty trailer

To: "'FOT'" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [FOT] Empty trailer
From: "Norlin Engineering" <norlinengineering@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2006 21:10:27 -0700
All

In early October, I will be towing a car from Portland, Oregon back to my
daughter who lives near Huntsville, Alabama.  At this time, the trailer is
empty for the return trip.  It is a 20 ft enclosed trailer and I should be
able to handle most any Triumph.  We will be leaving the Huntsville area
around Oct 24th and taking 10 days to 2 weeks to return to Portland
(sightseeing and visiting family).   If I can help anyone out with moving a
vehicle on this journey, please contact me directly to discuss.

Jim Norlin