fot

Re: [FOT] Air filter ("socks"?) for carb air horns?

To: Scott Janzen <S.Janzen@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [FOT] Air filter ("socks"?) for carb air horns?
From: Susan Kahler <spitfiresuz@141.com>
Date: Tue, 05 Sep 2006 20:17:48 -0500
Hi Scott!

When we were at VIR we ran into the same problem and found some great
mesh muffs with elastic collars at the nearby Victory Cycle dealer. They
were for their carbs and fit our air rams perfectly. You might try a
cycle shop or a Victory dealer if you have one.

Keep Triumphing,
Susan :)

--
*** PCMCIA  People Cant Memorize Computer Industry Acronyms ***