fot

Re: [FOT] Oil Cooler

To: "Bill Babcock" <BillB@bnj.com>, <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [FOT] Oil Cooler
From: "Kas Kastner" <kaskas@cox.net>
Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2006 10:04:44 -0700
Oil temps in the 210-230 range are great.  Best for power and the engines live
long on it. I think I'd be a little slow to remove the cooler completely.
Cover over or whatever, but at least you still have a method of controlling
the oil temp on the hot and dry days.

How about a much smaller radiator with short lines that are NOT given a head
of fresh air , keeps down the weight and still gives the option of having the
cooler if needed on those rare occasions.

Never Be beaten by Equipment
Kas Kastner