fot

Re: [FOT] Sway Bars

To: William G Rosenbach <wgrosenbach@juno.com>
Subject: Re: [FOT] Sway Bars
From: JReed@wilson.com
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2006 08:46:16 -0700
I had one on my first GT6, it worked very well. Rear sway bars were
illegal, got around that by calling it a camber compensator on that
horrible  suspension.

Regards,
John Reed
Staff Photographer
Wilson Sporting Goods Co.
8700 W Bryn Mawr Ave, Chicago, Illinois 60631, USA
Tel. + 1.773.490.8908, fax +1.773.714.4585
JReed@wilson.com  www.wilson.com  www.amersports.com

William G Rosenbach <wgrosenbach@juno.com>
Sent by: owner-fot@autox.team.net
10/25/06 07:03 AM
Please respond to
William G Rosenbach <wgrosenbach@juno.com>

fot@autox.team.net
cc

Subject
Re: [FOT] Sway Bars

I've often wondered it a Z-Bar would be of value on a Triumph swing axle
suspension.
Bill
Former Spitfire driver

On Tue, 24 Oct 2006 18:17:28 -0400 chasgee@aol.com writes:
> You can put on a REAR sway bar?  Maybe that's my problem.  I don't
> think I can tolerate the extra weight anyway... ;)
>
> Chuck Gee
> Spitfire racer

it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any
intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact
the sender and delete the material from any computer.