fot

Re: [FOT] Sway Bars

To: spitlist@cox.net, wgrosenbach@juno.com, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [FOT] Sway Bars
From: Gt6steve@aol.com
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2006 11:36:28 EDT
Somewhere in my home files I have a dissertation on Z-bars for Spits and the
conclusion (as I recall) was that they were inappropriate for Spits and are
only effective on FV's because they do something all wrong.  It may have been a
roll center issue but I surely don't remember.  I'll try to find it if you're
really interested.  Steve
We experimented with Z-Bars back in the 60's but quit when we determined
that the SCCA had declared that they were illegal on Spits.  I suspect that
they do work but we never got as far as actually testing them.

Joe C.